Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MY Last few month..:)

hello my reader..
long time no post entry rite...haha..
sory benget deh.. ak lg ngak ada story mau d cerita in..
anyway.. selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin yer uolzz.. ceh x tlmbt lg kn..:)
today im back to my all routine life..
tv.. tdr.. mkn.. tv...tdr...no outing2 lg..
my friends smua sda smbung study durg..
well student Degree kan...hurmm.
wht a boring life.. boipren pn xda.. kwn pn xda..hmm..
apa pun xbole..haha..silly life of mine...

*******************************************************************

today.. nothing much i do here...
boring.. boring... boring...
alone...alone...alone..
no body to talk to..
no body to chat with
well as i said before...no one can understand me...
such a weird girl i am kan..-_-

neway.. how are you my cute and gojes readers....
i hope u all doing well..sihat2 gituu..:)
me?.. sgt x sihat...haha
i still got my fever...cough...running nose..cold..
and even epistaxis over again..(nose bleed)..:(
suddenly mcm hari2 sda nose bleeding ne..aiya..haha
my mum blik2 suruh p klinik.. tp mls la...esk la p..
trus mau test darah.. coz mcm weird pla ne malar hdung bedara..
but its just a blood test kan...nothing to worries.. 
and i wish nothing serious la.. hopefully..

***********************************************************************

lately...
im so losing my mind..i duno y..
mybe coz i am over thinking of you...
do you know wht!!,.. i miss u so much...
i wish that i can tell you..
but i just CANT...stupid rite..
sda rindu tp pura2 lg....hmm..

egoo.....

*******************************************************************

Okey... u are the winner...
Game Over...
Im falling in love with you
congrats to you..yahh you laaa...
so for that..
i am going away...
no text.. no whtapp..
i need to distance myself from you..
its hurt u know falling...
i do love you.. really really like you,,..:)
but i know u dont even care about it rite..
 its okey.. its all fault..Iam the only one that fall..
im SORRY...really sorry..

Be with you makes my day wonderfull...
i cant wait to text you.. i cant wait to makes u laugh "i even miss our "hahaha..".."the siputt things".
and All the sweet word u give to me..
i do miss our Gud morning text..really missed it..:(
also all the things we had for the last a few month back...
i know we are just friend.. just friend.. thats all... thats killing me inside..
as you said before.."Protect YOUR heart"..
and we need "kurangkan apa yg terlebih"..
even i know this is hard for me...
but  i guess this is the best for you friends...:)
i hope you doing well there without me...
last but not least...
i hope we will ALWAYS be FRIENDS..
Coz you are only one can understand me..
and my bad.. i let you go..
~lovesiputgongok
.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates
Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

My sepatukaca