Blogger Widgets

Friday, November 16, 2012

Give my best on love

Anyeonghaseyoo...
halu2.. slamat petang smua..

jiwang lagi2..haha..well i have nothing in my head...everthings full with his thought..OMG... spertinya ak sda digila..astga..gia ba kau itu..haha..:D
silly little girl...my entry give my best on love..waitt.. adaka ak sdg bt entry jiwang lg...hmm...
snguh mmbosankn... anda digalakan utk TIDAK mneruskn pmbacaan dlm blog ini..kerna blog ini sedang di landa virus2 chenta..ngerti ya reader smua...dipersila kan keluar...tolong laa...please selamatkan diri anda...

ok since i am in love...
gelila gia...jiwang2...ewww..... wht happen to me...so unbelievable... haha...
OKEY...back to NORMAL...
sbnarnya apa yg ak mau ckp dlm entry ak kali ne..
actually...


~I gave u my heart and that's all i can give u..and if that's not enough for you..then i'm not enough for YOU..:((

"when you loves someone.. u want to give him/her the best that u have right?...
but some people doesn't appreciate wht u gave.. or somehow they dont even see that...
so all u can do is stop expecting people to "menghargai"
because the more u expect..the more u will get hurt...or even worst ~disappointed...-___- 

while buat blog walking td.. ak tenampak this a few words ..that full with meaning...
dari kata2 di atas tu..i am 100% agree with that.. bcause i am doing the same things to my apple...^___^
GIVE MORE AND EXPECT NOTHING...
bagi ak this word show you how to give all u have to your partner or spouse 100% of your love without expect nothing in return...sbb dgn cara ne.. kmurang akan rasa lebih lebih lebih and lebih bahagia...and your relationship will always in bebunga2...trust me..because i already done with that...


DEAR My Apple~ i will never be the best 4 u.. but i will always give you my best :))




                                                                                                                           by



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates
Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

My sepatukaca