Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My birthday..^_^

10/12/12...
on my birthday..

Happy birthday to me..
happy birthday to me...
happy birthday happy birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....
( nyanyi lagu birthday tu diri sndiri ka.,?..haha)

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. 

1st of all.. i want to thanks to my lovely friends yg hadir tuk celebrate by BIRTHDAY,,
actually its gathering party but turn out to be "my birthday party" la pula..(sibuk ja kan..haha)..
anyway a big thanks too...

Siena, Peeya, Fadhema, Aicha, Mie, -also jefri.. thanks sbb dtg wlaupun last minute..:))

 

"i 'm gonna miss u all"

10/12/10 _______10/12/11_________10/12/12






















hahaha... good trick ah smpai bole tolak ak jatuh dlm air..
 anway da best memories ever...

Add caption


A MILLION THANKS TO THOSE WISHING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..

Birthday gift from my mum and dad... 
Thanks mama dgn bapa coz always give me support in everything that i do..
going away...-_-


Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are,
 the things you never want to lose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates
Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

My sepatukaca