Blogger Widgets

Sunday, December 12, 2010

HAppy T'Lahir day..haha... My.sweet.19.


10 DECEMBER 1991
Thats my born dAte,,haha
HIDUP 1991..yeahh..


firstly i want to laugh....hahaha,,,,
i cant believe that......
loH.... I AM 19 YEARS OLD...
fuh... ndak kesedaran plak kan..19 tahun sda aku idup d dunia nii..

bytheway... I LOVE my life so much...MuaaHhhh....

Want to thanks for all this people
> My mum and dad..
> My family
> My friend
Bcoz all of u makes make my life so worthwhile...
And bring soo much happiness in my life....

And last not least 
a biggest thanks for those 
who hate me or hurt me or make my tear down or make my life so complicated or make me give up on life..
Thanks guyss...
For beign such a good teacher to life subject in my school of life...
d school of life ne ada mcm2 subjek baru.. ndak sama dgn school kita yg biasa tu...
antara subjek2 d skola ni kan...
.is called LIFE SUBJECT..
> Pain Subject..
> Failure Subject
> Give Up Subject
> Tearing Subject
> Sadness Subject
> The broken heart Subject

i guess i get A+ for all this subject..xD..thanks for the teacher...
beside that im thankful It boz without them i will never learn to  
MOVE ON...
and thanks so much for them bcz trying to make me give up in this world..
but LOOK here i am.. 
standing in front of them someday or somehow and keep smiling its bcoz i knew that i am stronger than yesterday....
yeah...clap your hand laa...abs sda ba,,,apa lg mau ckp ar...hahaa...
emmmm.....for my birthday wish is....
oopss.....it’s secret loh.. i cant tell u bcoz it’s a wish la mana bole kc tau..hehe
and konklusi...
as i say that i am happy with my life..my  yesterday,my today,my tomorrow and the my future..
insyaAllah....amin

2 comments:

Blogger Templates
Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

My sepatukaca