Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

saya " Dayang Aminah bte Hj Zanudin


*its nothing much about me.. 
mmg nothing much about aku.. u dont even know me kan.. 
so I will tell you a littel bit about me la..
but before that jgn terkejut ok.. y?.. 
sbb bila kamu..kamu..kamu kenal ak.. msti kamu pikir ak ne such a Lurus BENDUL girl.. hahaha..
but its ok,. i like being this kind of girl.. yg pnting kejujuran + keikhlasan ..:))
my name :
 Dayang : nama keturunan Brunei..well My mum org Brunei..hihi..
 Aminah  : as a girl's name is a variant of Amina (Arabic), 
                              and the meaning of Aminah is "honest, faithful"
( http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Aminah ) thanks google..n_n

*i'm just ordinary girl that live in her wonderful life..


hidup aku penuh warna warni.. because of people yg ada d dalamnya.. i love them so much..

*My life is about Love and Friendship...


i love my friend and family..
and aku jga seorg yg sangat2 pentingkan persahabatan dripada percintaan.. so take notes..
and i love my friends and family more than i love my boyfriend (matcam ada..bajet..haha)
so if my boyfriend leave me because of perempuan lain or whatever alasan yg bdk lelaki bagi bila dorg dah BOSAN dgn anda..
pls laa..go ahead.. do i look like i care... derr...haha

*Me is...Someone that u will never be..bcoz i am who i am..no one can be me..
 
orginality is important..!!
yess.. originality.. so for Bitch2 yg nak jatuhkan ak sbb jelousy or whatever.. please find your own originality.. dont be.. wht they called ..
"Plagiarism"
 ************************************************************************
More about me...
*i am nowhere near perfect..
I LIKE to be Imperfect.. so that someday i will find someone that same imperfect as i am..
then we can be PERFECT TOGETHER... kan Dear..sgt somel..haha

*i like to eat when i'm Bored.. 
seriously ak sgt KUAT makan...tpi x pndai gemuk2.. ish2..ntah la apa masalah ak ne.. always slimm..
tpi its okey.. at least ak bole mkn sesuka hati...tanpa risau mau diet2...HAHA..


*i likely fall for Boys Easily..so dont play2 ar..(o_o)
this one yg bahaya..
if u treat me well.. i will fall for you.. so please dont dont dont dont treat me well.. 
nti aku salah faham.. and buat masa ne.. i just want a friend beside me..hee.. 
so itS impossible for me to fall in love again..pity me..hoho
 
*i'm VUNERABLE to Believing lies... 
mmg aku sgt senang utk di TIPU..haha..best kan..
ak terima ja klu org tipu ak..
well mmg ak cpt utk percaya org..
that y.. ak ja blik2 kena c main.. kan.. haha.. LOOK how stupid i am..
but its okey..
karma will pay you back.. remember that!!

 *my life is about Quotes that explain exactly what i am going through..
ak sgt2 suka QUOTES,.. sbb the word in quotes describe exactly what i feel..

*i have Best Friend and Enemies..
well smua org ada kawan dan musuh kan.. tanpa mereka semua siapala kita.. 
*i had my Own Drama and memories..and Thats my Life.....
Live It.Love It.Learn From It....
peach..(^_^) 
                                                                                                                                 By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates
Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

My sepatukaca