Blogger Widgets

Friday, June 29, 2012

what Do You Means by Ego

haluu uolz..
Assalamuaikum and salam sejahtera..
matcam mau bg ucapan la pla kan..hahaha
anyways..
hows your day?.. i hope it will be great..

today i want to talk about ego.. 
bknnya Motor nama ego tu ok uolz..haha
but i want to talk about "egotism"


everyone have their own EGO right?..
wht do you really means by EGO actly?..
okey..menurut MR Google's
..ego is : "self", "identity"or confident, high trust in your self..and very high esteem..


Bila ego ne ada dlm diri anda?..
ego actly is always been here in your self..
sejak kita di lahirkan lg..
even time kita kecil pn kita ada kita pnya own ego..
cthnya
 kita menangis x henti2 or smpai muka jady biru.. 
apabila parents xbagi sesuatu yg kita mahu.. thats Ego..
so tiada seorg manusia pn kt dunia ne xda ego okey..semuanya tak terkecuali..
but WHAT makes them different is the level of EGO that they had..



menurut Mr Google lg..
bagi org dewasa..
EGO ini akan d tunjuk kan BILA..
bila anda cuba lari dari masalah..U need your ego to RUNaway..
when you had a difficult time..u need ego to makes you feels better..
bila anda feels down..and your ego takes place to cheer you up..
bila anda rasa tercabar..your ego try to convince yourself that u are better..
bila anda x bersetuju dgn sesuatu yg tdk adil.. u need ur ego to prove that the things its not right...
bila..bila.. and bila..
dlm kata lain EGO akn di tnjukkan oleh anda bila anda cuba utk  lakukan sesuatu yg TERBAIK dalam hidup anda..thats your decision of life..


 Bagi ak pula...
EGO can holding myself in high esteem and confident,
which is not necessarily a bad thing for me actly,
although i know some people would not agree that.
but please trust me..
i believe ego in myself is
just a valuable confidence and trust that i really needs..
sometimes when i thinking deep inside Myself..
it is wrong.. when ego in myself try to protect my heart from being HURT over again..
it is wrong.. when ego in myself try to makes decision in my life that i would not regrets it someday..
it is wrong.. when ego in myself try to tells me.. that person is not longer worth my time.
its is wrongs.. when ego in myself try to make me a better person as i am TODAY..

bila pikir balik persoalan ini..
bgi aku is not my EGO that ruins me..
BUT..GIVING UP is ruins my life..
as you know..
me "someone that very energtic in everthing that i do..
and i am "someone that give my 100% of effort in everthing i want to do in my life..
siapa yg kenal ak.. of course dorg tahu..who i am..
thats my stronger point actly..
tpi sayang... u need to know my Weekness point jga,,
me is "Someone yg mudah utk berputus asa..pity me..
FYI...GIVE UP is my weakness..lol...
its bcause when i am GIVING UP on somethings.. 
NOTHING can bring me UP..
so the best things i can do is  
LETTING go the things that i believe i cant effort to do..
pity me kan.. so IF you..yoou..
asking me WHY ak berubah...y ak pentingkan diri..
y y y and y...
please jgn ckp aku EGO..
bcoz its not my ego.. the true is
 "i am already giving up ON YOU..:)

>so dear you please dont give up ON me okey..COZ  if you do..
i will giving up too..:(

********************************************************
apa2 pun..
EGO yg melampau bole mybbkan anda sendiri yg RUGI la dan it makes you LONELY person in this world....
well no ones in this world like this EGO PERSON.. trust me..
bila EGO terlalu tinggi bole mybbkan org lain BENCI..MARAH & rasa sgt MENYAMPAH dgn anda..
pity you laa..haha..
more over   
inflated ego is a bad thing, 
even detrimental to yourself and relationships you may have. 


                             
                                                                                                            BY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates
Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

My sepatukaca