Blogger Widgets

Monday, October 22, 2012

20 things i want to do with my Love ones..

holaa...
me again kan...hahaha.
apala post entry balik2..
xpndai habis...
okey..my entry is.....

20 things i want to do with my love ones...
  1. i want to heard he say I LOVE U...hmm...klu bole ak mau dia ckp this word "face to face with me.. and at that time.. i will look into his eyes.. and said I LOVE U too syg...weee...sweett...
  2. watching MOVIE.. together of course...
  3. Sharing stories...
  4. Sharing secrets mybe...haha..
  5. Stay late night texting or calling2 wit him...coz i want to be the last person he talked with before he fall asleep.. 
  6. having a great Picnic together...klu dptlaa...dating santai2 kn..wee//
  7. speeding time together or watch sunset...waa...romentik...haha
  8. i also want to cook his favorite dish..biarlaa ndak sdp pn.. will try my best to cook for him..
  9. i want to make a cake on his birthdays... and also give him a precious present tat he will ever forget..
  10. i want him to send me home...and look into my eyes..and never say goodbye..
  11. do the same activity together...playing games mybe..
  12. sharing the same hobby....
  13. chatting... video called...klu xdpt jumpa tau rindu yg sgt2 i hope he will agree to see me on his fon or webcam...:))
  14. i want to takes picture....yahh..i like picture so much...
  15. sharing a drink and eating together...
  16. i want to wear the same cloth with him.. means couple t-shirt or whtever that looks like couple things..
  17. makes a promise...that he will never leave me...
  18. purpose me to be his life time partner....
  19. i want to meet his friends...join with them klu bole.. well klu dpt restu kwn2 pn bgs juga kan...haha
  20. and lastly i want to meet his family..and also i want him to meet my family too..


                                                                                                                        by



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates
Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

My sepatukaca