Blogger Widgets

Thursday, October 4, 2012

> Our Love Story <

Again...
Hola my reader..
Selamat sore bapa2..ibu2..kak cantik..abg hnsomm...
ya Selamat sore2 Kalian semua..
Today entry Judulnya..

 OUR LOVE STORY..

MOST of lovely love story..
its not movie..
just a story Quotes..




HOWs SWEET it is...rite.. 

Well everyone have their OWN love story...
same as me here..
but even though my love story its not as good as

~ROMEO & JULIET..
~CINDERELLA & HER PRINCE...
~BEAUTY & THE BEAST
~SHREK & FIONA 

BUT still yet i do want to CREATE our own Love story..
so that one days we can tells this stories to our son..our grandchild
insyaALLAH..until then...
Together u and me.. Love My Apple..




BECAUSE every love story is BEAUTIFUL,
BUT our love story is MY FAVORITE one..:)


                                                                                                                          By :



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates
Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

My sepatukaca